We would be honored to have the opportunity to work with you and capture your special memories! Our home studio is located in Kingwood Texas. We photograph there as well as on location (excluding newborns) in the surrounding Greater Houston area.
How to book?
1. Contact Us- The first step, of course, is to contact us through any of the “Contact Us”, “Inquire”, “Book Your Session” , etc. buttons or links found in various places on our site. Simply complete the form with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You may also call us directly at 281-544-0542.
2. Phone Consultation- We will then give you a call you to go over details and/or answer any questions you may have and set a date for your session. You can also set up an in-person meeting at this time if you desire.
3. Pay Your Session Fee- Our booking process is completely electronic for your convenience. Your session date and time is officially reserved when you submit the questionnaires, electronically signed photography agreement and accept and pay the retainer of 1/2 of your session fee. The 1/2 paid serves to hold your date. If cancelled your deposit will be refunded with the exception of $50.
4. Schedule and Complete Questionnaires- In order for us to plan a wonderful session we will need you to complete a questionnaire. Afterwards we will communicate through e-mail or telephone to finalize any finalize any details and schedule your session if not previously done.
5. Attend your Session- Plan to arrive at your session a few minutes early in order to have a little small talk time. It’s also important if you have little ones to arrive early so they can become familiar with Sheila (the photographer) and her with them.
6. The Big Reveal- After your session we will edit the our best images for you to view on the day of your Big Reveal. The Big Reveal is the ordering appointment in our home studio office where you will see all your proofs and choose your desired digital files and any prints or products you may wish to purchase. We have various samples in our studio so that you can see and feel them. At this time you will finalize your order and submit payment for anything ordered. We do offer payment plans for your convenience and so that you may order everything you desire. You will take your flash drive home of your digital files the day of reveal session. (A specific number of digital files come included with your session fee. You will pay for any additional.)
7. Your Order- Once paid in full we will begin designs, place orders, and provide you with an online gallery. When complete your items are lovingly packaged for pickup. About 3-4 weeks after the Big Reveal, we will let you know that your order has arrived and you can arrange a time to return to the studio to pick everything up.
8. Enjoy!- This is the extra fun and best part! Now you get to hang your wall art and enjoy your items for years to come.